For whatever reason, I feel compelled to put nearly every photo I take on my blog. We had a couple of days here where Ryan and I just felt like taking pictures, so here they are! 


The kids were gleefully trying to put a pair of Connor's underwear on the baby. They thought it was the funniest thing they'd ever done. 
Connor and Elise are really into playing with Evan. I'm lucky that (so far) they've been nothing but loving and sweet to him. The other day Connor told me, "I think we're all addicted to babies!" 

Lastly, some more illegal pictures by Connor. I like the shots he gets of Elise.



3 comments:
I love, love, LOVE all of Evan's rolls. And I also appreciate Connor's illegal pictures. Cole seems to get some really great pics of his siblings, as well. Sometimes I just give him my camera and tell him to have at it. He always takes some really good ones. However, my camera is pretty much a piece of crappo. I think it would be different if I had a nice one.
I love that picture of them putting underwear on their poor brother. poor kid. :)
I like that first picture where it looks like you're going to do the "I'm crushing your head" thing with your pincer fingers.
Post a Comment