So, as early birthday presents, Ryan and I got iPhones, which are the first phones we've ever owned that even have cameras. So, I'm not used to processing pictures on a phone. Anyway, here are the shots I got on our Utah trip. Keep in mind I didn't have a case yet, so I hadn't taken the protective film off the front and back. That means the pictures turned out mysteriously blurry for awhile.
On the way up, we stopped at Johnson's Farm so Connor could look at fossils for his school project. There were a ton of cool footprints, and the kids made origami swans at the end (it was part of a display of origami dinosaurs, but those were too hard.)
| Visiting Grandma Cloe |
Also, after we got back, Connor used his camera to take a couple of videos at our house. I really shouldn't post them, since they're not interesting, they show me nagging my kids from unflattering angles, and highlight our house's messiness. But, I never take videos for some reason, and these probably ought to be saved somewhere besides a six-year-old's fragile camera memory card.
1 comment:
I had to laugh at Conner's, "Hi Elyse". And then her "Hmph" in reply. Ah...the love of siblings. Also, you look great! I'd be scared to death to post a video of me that my kids took. They are juuuust the right size to catch my double chin. Every. Single. Time.
Post a Comment