Sunday, December 16, 2012

Corinne Stuff and Kids at School

In the past week or two, Corinne has learned to roll on her side and swat at toys!  She's also talking alot, it's awesome.  I have to give credit to my other daughter for stealing my phone and getting some of these pictures without permission.
  


  
  
   
Connor and Elise just love to make art.  They do it at home, and at both their school programs, so I feel obligated to save some and take pictures of some (whatever is too big to file.)  These were mostly made at school, although the last picture is from an art show at the other school.  Yeah, my kids' education can be confusing.

Elise made this at home by herself.

The Forest, including a robin, lizard, and bear. (Connor)

Elise

Elise

Connor

Art Show (I'll take pictures of that stuff when I get a chance!)
    
Ryan and I celebrated our birthdays at the beginning of December, but we really didn't get any pictures.  Sorry!  I got Ryan some biking gear he wanted (a new helmet and a headlight,) and he got me bookshelves.  Boring, but totally cool.  Oh, and we went out to eat at a super fancy steakhouse in Burbank.  Elise and Connor both made us cards, although this one was too big to file, so it got photographed.  That's a picture of me ;-)
  
  
The weather has been rainy and cold lately, but that didn't stop us from going to the kids' school cookout.  It was supposed to be a campout, but none of the families wanted to!  We got the most important parts of camping, though.  (The ash-covered charred marshmallow parts.)
  
Evan loves to repeat, "Under the Umbrella!"  From Starfall


   
Evan has such a hard time when I drop the older kids off at school.  Sometimes he cries all the way home because he can't go, too!  So, I try to let him get out and play when we pick them up in the afternoon.  I think I stood there watching them all roll on the grass for an hour last week.  If only we had a lawn of our own!
  


  

No comments: