![]() |
| Doing school outside is fun, but not always effective. |
One afternoon, our neighbors showed us a nearby hike we'd never done before. It was beautiful, and really fun to get to know this family better.
I had my first (eight week) ultrasound, and got to see that our newest little one was indeed in there, and not twins!
One Saturday, we went to the Classic Video Game Expo. It was smaller than we expected, but we had fun looking at old consoles and silly knicknacks.
![]() |
| Yeah, we had to buy this. |
Elise made another cute craft at Activity Days, and Evan continued to enjoy his kindergarten class at co-op.
I found the kids' Calvin and Hobbes randomly open to my all-time favorite Calvin comic. I act this way all the time when I'm upset.
Evan turned six years old! I can't believe it! He requested Lucky Charms for his special breakfast. After eating hers for awhile, Corinne informed me that she was "done". Some things are just universal, and don't need to be taught. Evan's gifts included a new bow and arrows and a pair of real rollerblades (so he could learn to play roller hockey someday.) I swear we did stuff besides serve our kids sugar that day, but apparently it's all I got pictures of.
![]() |
| Happy Birthday, sweet boy! |
![]() |
| All Done |
![]() |
| Elise made Evan a giant cookie. |
![]() |
| Vanilla-Oreo Ice cream Cake |
That weekend, we did Evan's birthday party at the Little Gym. It was great. No planning or cleanup - I just had to provide cake and goody bags!
![]() |
| Corinne was feeling a little wimpy that day. |
The week after Evan's birthday, we got to watch the cousins for a few days while Kyle and Kelli went on a cruise. I was a little nervous about it, but it was a lot of fun. We mostly stayed close to home and played, although we did make it out to the park, to Cub Scouts, and to IHOP at one point. It's so neat to see my kids building friendships with their cousins - it's something I missed out on growing up.
![]() |
| Arya is the yummiest baby alive. |
![]() |
| Learning about Boy Scouting (a Webelos requirement) |
![]() |
| Toy Food |
Evan got his blue stripe in preschool taekwondo. He's in a hurry to move up to the "big kid" class, but this one is perfect for him right now.





































No comments:
Post a Comment