Thursday, April 21, 2011

Connor's Wildlife Photography

One morning, Connor saw a squirrel outside and decided, as usual, to help himself to our expensive and very fragile camera.  Luckily, the camera survived, and we got these wonderful shots of the animals in our front yard!
   





I'm in the back window giving a practiced look of disapproval.






   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures are HILARIOUS! And she knows just how to pose for her brother when he's got the camera. Hilarious! And is that darn squirrel pooping on your lawn?!
Oh, hard to get too upset when they pull off such cuteness. Loved it.

Kelli said...

He's getting quite good at taking pictures. I'm pretty sure at that age I was still cutting off heads. Of course, i was using one of those rectangle super long cameras.

Kyle said...

That last picture is actually really impressive.

rain said...

I'm very impressed. Connor takes better pictures than I do--not that I'm saying I'm a professional or anything, just that I've had a LOT more years of practice.
And I love that picture of Elise pulling her eyes down--I make that face daily. Only not as cute. Not nearly.