My brother Kyle, his wife Kelli, and their 10-month-old son Felix were able to come down and stay with us for a long weekend. It was super fun. They had no fear of our chilly unheated swimming pool. I warned them that it would be too cold for Felix, and that he'd probably scream, but they knew better. The grimace in picture #2 was as bad as it got, then he was kicking and splashing - he was in polar bear heaven.
I have to give props to Kelli - even after hearing Kyle's screams, she was still game to jump in without testing the water.
I had envisioned a beautiful photograph of the cousins on our lovely new sod, but it just wasn't meant to be. These are the best we got. I do love the ones of Elise and Felix, though.
Connor got the camera at one point and took these. Felix seemed amused.
2 comments:
You're a blogging machine lately.
And yet you're still not up to date somehow.
Great pictures. I hear mom was diving and doing cannonballs into your pool. And sang karaoke.
I am SO bummed i didn't get to see your mom in action. I've been dreaming of visiting you again. It was so much fun! I love your house and your pool and your city...oh, and I GUESS your family too. Connor really half bad at taking pictures!
Post a Comment