| These are my kids' "cool" poses. |
| No, he wasn't scared - he poked his eye on her thumbnail. |
| Kyle's and my least favorite comedian |
At our place, just before we left for the museum, I heard scratching noises in the toy box in our back yard. Inside was a trapped alligator lizard. Connor thought it was pretty neat.
Kyle, Kelli, & Felix left the next day, but it was a great visit. We stayed up late playing board games, and Kyle and Kelli were really charitable about sleeping on our leaky (brand-new) air mattress. We hope they come back soon! (And for those of you who haven't been here yet, please come visit us!)
1 comment:
I LOVED that wax museum. Totally worth the tons of money spent for it!! Did Elise have her hand up Selena's dress? Yowzers! Thanks for being great sports about that place. I had so much fun!
Post a Comment